We are pleased to announce our participation to iOSDevCamp 2012, the seventh not-for-profit iOS developer conference produced by the original iPhoneDevCamp all-volunteer team.
We expect this to be the largest event yet, with over 500 attendees. As a reminder, 100% of your registration fee goes to event costs. We are a not-for-profit all-volunteer group.
This is not a training event. iOSDevCamp is for existing iOS developers and designers to build and demo new iOS apps within 48 hours, over our three-day event.
- Who: Developers, designers, entrepreneurs for iOS.
- What: 3-day weekend event, in the format of past iPhoneDevCamp and iPadDevCamp.
- When: July 20-22 (Friday through Sunday), 2012
- Where: eBay in San Jose, CA.
- Why: We love the developer community!
- How: It will cost a small amount to attend, with additional event costs offset by sponsors.
Attendees will be able to:
- Create new applications for iOS.
- Migrate Mac OS X applications to iOS.
- Test and optimize applications for iOS.
The event will feature:
- Simultaneous Events Worldwide
- Meetup Time on Friday with Refreshments
- Catered Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner on Saturday and Sunday
- Saturday Keynote (now accepting nominations)
- Open Mic for Questions
- Ad Hoc Sessions by Participants
- Late Saturday Gaming
- Sunday Keynote (now accepting nominations)
- Hackathon Contest
- Everyone Leaves with Something
To get involved with the above, please, visit: http://www.iosdevcamp.org